Vizzy as Coach
Augmented Reality Serious Games
Through a diversity of exergames with gamification components to keep users engaged, we hope to break sedentary cycles more often and reduce the associated health risks. The Serious Games take advantage of AR technology to implement virtual tasks with cultural and historical relevance for the target population. These exercises are designed to have a positive impact on daily life activities, promoting autonomy and independence while providing entertainment and sociability to the elderly.
- The main objective is the user to collect each musical note.
- Lower limb motor coordination exercises (collect musical notes)
- Arm extension (catch the stars - optional )
- The main goal is to paddle on the river and collect as many barrels as possible while avoiding rocks
- Upper limbs exercise (circular arm movements simulating rowing gestures to move the boat forward)
- Balance / side gait / lateral rotation of the trunk - Adaptive interaction mechanics, for the lateral displacements of the boat, users can be standing and use lateral movements or trunk leaning or they can be seated using trunk leaning.
- The main goal of this Exergame is to stomp on grapes, pulled from the conveyor belt into the tank.
- Flexion-extension arm movements (drag the grape bunches into the tanks)
- Static Gait (stomping grapes process)
- Aerobic training
- The main goal in this Exergame is to successfully collect as much objects as possible in a pre-established time avoiding crashes with cars and pedestrians.
- Trunk postural training (flexion accelerate sledge and extensions to deaccelerate)
- Balance (directions of sledge - optional)
- Lateral gait (directions of sledge – optional)
- The main objective it is avoid the ball fall for not hit the paddle dimension limits
- Lateral gait (paddle side movements)
- Balance (when played standing)
- Upper limbs movements (control the paddle when played seated)