- Asim Smailagic, Dan Siewiorek: Coaching and Monitoring Rehabilitation Exercises,The Highmark Health Innovators Workshop on Wearable Health and Diagnostic Devices, October 28-29, 2014, Nemacolin, PA, USA.
- Alexandre Bernardino: Robotica Assistiva para Envelhecimento Activo. Conferência “Envelhecimento no século XXI”, FMH, October 28, 2015. http://users.isr.ist.utl.pt/~alex/2015-10-28-slides_conf_envelhecimento.pdf
- Artur Arsenio: The Internet of Intelligent Things - Bringing Intelligence into Objects. Keynote speech at the First Conference on Cognitive Internet of Things Technologies, Rome, October 2014.
- Afonso Gonçalves: “Advances in the Augmented Human Assistance Project: Evaluation of Interactive Technologies to Assist Senior Fitness Tests and to promote an active monitoring”, IVº Colóquio “Olhares sobre o Envelhecimento”, Universidade da Madeira, 26 e 27 de Novembro de 2015. http://cda.uma.pt/pluginfile.php/19/mod_data/content/493/Programa%20Final.pdf
- Sergi Bermúdez i Badia: “Realidade Virtual e Interfaces Cérebro-computador para a Reabilitação do AVC”. Simpósio Eu sou mulher: O AVC afeta-me, 29 de outubro, Colégio dos Jesuítas, Funchal. http://girp.uma.pt/download/PANFLETO%20AVC%20FINALissimo.pdf
- Simão Oom. Participation and Project presentation at the EIT Health Summer School 2015 “Innovation and Business Creation”, Dublin July 6-10, Barcelona July 27-31.
- João Martins. Participation and Project presentation at the Machine Learning Summer School, Kyoto August 23, September 4, 2015.
- Alexandre Bernardino. “Robots Sociais para a Promoção do Exercício”. Escola Secundária Virgílio Ferreira, Lisboa, February 15, 2016.
- Alexandre Bernardino. “Robotics Assisted Exercise for Users with Special Needs”. Innovation in Health Robotics, Lisbon eHealth Summer Week. June 29th, 2016.
- Alexandre Bernardino and João Sequeira, “Robots in Health and Assisted Living”. Encontro Ciência 2016. Lisbon, July 5th, 2016.
- Alexandre Bernardino. “The AHA Project: Augmented Assistance for Exercise and Rehabilitation”, ALHTOUR project meeting, Leuven, November 24th, 2016.
- Sergi Bermúdez i Badia. “ICT and the future: e-Health for the Mental and Physical Wellbeing”, SESARAM, Funchal, September 28th, 2016.
- 1. Sergi Bermúdez i Badia. “Virtual Reality and Gaming for Motor and Cognitive Training in Healthy Ageing and Post-Stroke Rehabilitation”, Austin, November 11th, 2016.
- A. Nambiar, A. Bernardino, J. Nascimento (2015). Shape Context for soft biometrics in person re-identification and database retrieval. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2015.
- Moreno, P. and Figueira, D. and Bernardino, A. and Santos-Victor, J. People and Mobile Robot Classification Through Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Optical Flow. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 29, No. 6 2015. DOI: 10.1142/S0218001415500214
- Cameirão, M. S., Smailagic, A., Miao, G., & Siewiorek, D. P. (2016). Coaching or gaming? Implications of strategy choice for home based stroke rehabilitation. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 13(1), 1.
- Alves, J., Vourvopoulos, A., Bernardino, A., & Bermudez I Badia, S. (2016). Eye Gaze Correlates of Motor Impairment in VR Observation of Motor Actions. Methods Inf Med, 55. http://doi.org/10.3414/ME14-01-0125
- Middleware Interoperability for Robotics: A ROS-YARP Framework, P. Moreno, M. Aragão, A. Bernardino. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, section Humanoid Robotics, 2016.
- A Window-Based Classifier for Automatic Video-Based Reidentification. D. Figueira, M. Taiana, J. Nascimento, A. Bernardino. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2016.
- Improving the performance of pedestrian detectors using convolutional learning, D. Ribeiro, J. Nascimento, A. Bernardino, G. Carneiro, Pattern Recognition, 2016.
- AR Gonçalves, ER Gouveia, MS Cameirão, S Bermúdez i Badia, Automating Senior Fitness Testing Through Gesture Detection with Depth Sensors, IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living, London, November 5 2015.
- Costa, N. and Arsenio, A. (2015). Augmented Reality behind the Wheel - Human Interactive Assistance by Mobile Robots. Accepted paper at the 6th International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Applications. IEEE, February 2015.
- Gonçalves, D. and Arsenio, A. (2015). Human-Driven Multi-Robot Design Process - for Social Interactions with Children on Complex Environments. Accepted paper at the 6th International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Applications. IEEE, February 2015.
- R. Nunes, R. Beira, P. Moreno, L. Vargas, J. Santos-Victor, A. Bernardino, M. Aragão, D. Aragão and R. Figueiredo (2015). Vizzy: A humanoid on wheels for assistive robotics. ROBOT 2015.
- Siewiorek, D.P., Smailagic, A. (2015), Converting Mobile Sensing in Data and Data into Action (Mobile Data Management in Healthcare Applications), 16th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management, Keynote Talk, Pittsburgh, USA, 15-18 June 2015. DOI: 10.1109/MDM.2015.81
- J. E. Muñoz, S. Bermudez i Badia, E. Rubio, M. S. Cameirão, Visualization of Multivariate Physiological Data for Cardiorespiratory Fitness Assessment through ECG (R-Peak) Analysis, 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Milan, Italy, August 25-29 2015.
- Carlos Rosa, Artur Arsénio (2015). Mobile Live Video on Demand for Social Groups. International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE). IEEE, Sept. 2015.
- Cavaco, C. and Gomes, R. and Gamboa, G. and Matias, R.(2015) - New Visualization Model for Large Scale Biosignals Analysis, BIOSTEC 2015, PORTUGAL
- J. Vieira, M. Sousa, A. Arsenio, J. Jorge. Augmented Reality for Rehabilitation Using Multimodal Feedback. Workshop on ICTs for improving Patients Rehabilitation Research Techniques, REHAB2015. October 2015.
- L. Salvado, A. Arsenio: Sleeve Sensing Technologies and Haptic Feedback Patterns for Posture Sensing and Correction. Accepted for publication at 21st ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI 2016), Sonoma, USA.
- Friedrich, R. and Hiesel, P. and Peters, S. and Siewiorek, D.P. and Smailagic, A. and Bruegge, B. Serious Games for Home-based Stroke Rehabilitation, The 14th International Conference on Informatics, Management and Technology in Healthcare (ICIMTH 2015), July 2015. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-538-8-15.
- J.E. Muñoz, M S Cameirão, ER Gouveia, T Paulino, S. Bermúdez i Badia. (2016). Modulation of Physiological Responses and Activity Levels During Exergame Experiences. Presented at the VS-Games 2016 - 8th International Conference on Virtual Worlds and Games for Serious Applications, Barcelona, Spain.
- J.E. Muñoz, A. Gonçalves, T. Vieira, D. Cró, Y. Chisik, S. Bermúdez i Badia. (2016). Space Connection - A Multiplayer Collaborative Biofeedback Game To Promote Empathy In Teenagers: A Feasibility Study. Presented at the PhyCS 2016 - 3rd International Conference on Physiological Computing Syst, Lisbon.
- Afonso Gonçalves and Mónica Cameirão. (2016). Evaluating Body Tracking Interaction in Floor Projection Displays with an Elderly Population. Presented at the PhyCS 2016 - 3rd International Conference on Physiological Computing Syst, Lisbon.
- A. Bernardino; C. Vismara; F. Baptista; F. Carnide; S. Oom; S. Bermudez i Badia; É. Gouveia; H. Gamboa. (2016). A Dataset for the Automatic Assessment of Functional Senior Fitness Tests using Kinect and Physiological Sensors. Presented at the International Conference on Technology and Innovation in Sports, Health and Wellbeing, Vila Real, Portugal.
- L. Ferreira, M. Cameirão, S. Bermúdez i Badia. Music-based Assistive Feedback System for the Exploration of Virtual Environments in Individuals with Dementia. International Conference on Virtual Rehabilitation, In press.
- A. Nambiar, A. Bernardino, J. Nascimento and A. Fred. Context-Aware Person Re-identification in the Wild via fusion of Gait and Anthropometric features, B-WILD Workshop at 12th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition, 2017.
- A. Nambiar, A. Bernardino, J. Nascimento and A. Fred. Towards view-point invariant Person Re-identification via fusion of Anthropometric and Gait Features from Kinect measurements, VISAPP 2017.
- D. Ribeiro, J. Nascimento, G. Carneiro and A. Bernardino. Multi-channel Convolutional Neural Network Ensemble for Pedestrian Detection, IBPRIA 2017. In press
- A. Nambiar, J. Nascimento, A. Bernardino, J. Santos-Victor. Person Re-identification in frontal gait sequences via Histogram of Optic flow Energy Image. ACIVS 2016.
- M. Mutlu, S. Bonardi, M. Vespignani, S. Hauser, A. Bernardino and A. Ijspeert. Natural User Interface for Lighting Control: Case Study on Desktop Lighting Using Modular Robots, RO-MAN 2016.
- A. Nambiar, A. Bernardino, J. Nascimento. Person Re-identification based on Human query on Soft Biometrics using SVM Regression, VISAPP 2016.
- Moniz-Pereira, Vera Cabral, Sílvia; Veloso, António. 2017. "SUBIDA DE ESCADAS EM IDOSOS: CORRELAÇÃO COM IDADE, APTIDÃO FUNCIONAL E CADÊNCIA", 7º Congresso Nacional de Biomecânica, Guimarães.
- Moniz-Pereira, Vera; Cabral, Sílvia; Veloso, António. 2017. “STAIR DESCENT TRANSITIONS IN THE ELDERLY: COORELATIONS BETWEEN LOWER LIMB JOINT IMPULSES, CADENCE, BALANCE LEVEL AND AGE”. XXV Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics, Brisbane.
- Projeto AHA: Assistência Humana Aumentada. Coluna na revista Robótica, Vol 98, 2015.
- Vizzy. Com este robot não vai poder fingir que está cansado para fazer exercício. Reportagem no Jornal i. 4 de Maio de 2015.
- Projeto AHA: Assistência Humana Aumentada. Entrevista na "ISVR Newsletter" nº 9. Dezembro 2016.