- Asim Smailagic, Dan Siewiorek: Coaching and Monitoring Rehabilitation Exercises,The Highmark Health Innovators Workshop on Wearable Health and Diagnostic Devices, October 28-29, 2014, Nemacolin, PA, USA.
- IIIº Colóquio ‘Olhares sobre o Envelhecimento’, Colegio dos Jesuitas, Universidade da Madeira, November 20-21 2014, Funchal.
- Encontro Anual do LarSyS 2014, Lisboa, 2 Julho 2014
- Biodevices2015: International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices. European Project Space initiative – AHA project booth: distributing information and for demonstration/presentation purposes. Lisbon, Portugal, 12-15 Jan 2015.
- A. Nambiar, A. Bernardino, J. Nascimento (2015). Shape Context for soft biometrics in person re-identification and database retrieval. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2015.
- Moreno, P. and Figueira, D. and Bernardino, A. and Santos-Victor, J. People and Mobile Robot Classification Through Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Optical Flow. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 29, No. 6 2015. DOI: 10.1142/S0218001415500214
- Cameirão, M. S., Smailagic, A., Miao, G., & Siewiorek, D. P. (2016). Coaching or gaming? Implications of strategy choice for home based stroke rehabilitation. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 13(1), 1.
- Alves, J., Vourvopoulos, A., Bernardino, A., & Bermudez I Badia, S. (2016). Eye Gaze Correlates of Motor Impairment in VR Observation of Motor Actions. Methods Inf Med, 55. http://doi.org/10.3414/ME14-01-0125
- Middleware Interoperability for Robotics: A ROS-YARP Framework, P. Moreno, M. Aragão, A. Bernardino. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, section Humanoid Robotics, 2016.
- A Window-Based Classifier for Automatic Video-Based Reidentification. D. Figueira, M. Taiana, J. Nascimento, A. Bernardino. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2016.
- Improving the performance of pedestrian detectors using convolutional learning, D. Ribeiro, J. Nascimento, A. Bernardino, G. Carneiro, Pattern Recognition, 2016.
- Costa, N. and Arsenio, A. (2015). Augmented Reality behind the Wheel - Human Interactive Assistance by Mobile Robots. Accepted paper at the 6th International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Applications. IEEE, February 2015.
- Gonçalves, D. and Arsenio, A. (2015). Human-Driven Multi-Robot Design Process - for Social Interactions with Children on Complex Environments. Accepted paper at the 6th International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Applications. IEEE, February 2015.
- Asim Smailagic, Mobile Data Management in Healthcare Applications, 16thIEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management, Keynote Chair Talk, Pittsburgh, USA, 15-18 June 2015.
- J. E. Muñoz, S. Bermudez i Badia, E. Rubio, M. S. Cameirão, Visualization of Multivariate Physiological Data for Cardiorespiratory Fitness Assessment through ECG (R-Peak) Analysis, 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Milan, Italy, August 25-29 2015.
- AR Gonçalves, ER Gouveia, MS Cameirão, S Bermúdez i Badia, Automating Senior Fitness Testing Through Gesture Detection with Depth Sensors, IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living, London, November 5 2015.
- R. Nunes, R. Beira, P. Moreno, L. Vargas, J. Santos-Victor, A. Bernardino, M. Aragão, D. Aragão and R. Figueiredo (2015). Vizzy: A humanoid on wheels for assistive robotics. ROBOT 2015.
- Carlos Rosa, Artur Arsénio (2015). Mobile Live Video on Demand for Social Groups. International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE). IEEE, Sept. 2015.
- Cavaco, C. and Gomes, R. and Gamboa, G. and Matias, R.(2015) - New Visualization Model for Large Scale Biosignals Analysis, BIOSTEC 2015, PORTUGAL
- J.E. Muñoz, M S Cameirão, ER Gouveia, T Paulino, S. Bermúdez i Badia. (2016). Modulation of Physiological Responses and Activity Levels During Exergame Experiences. Presented at the VS-Games 2016 - 8th International Conference on Virtual Worlds and Games for Serious Applications, Barcelona, Spain.
- J.E. Muñoz, A. Gonçalves, T. Vieira, D. Cró, Y. Chisik, S. Bermúdez i Badia. (2016). Space Connection - A Multiplayer Collaborative Biofeedback Game To Promote Empathy In Teenagers: A Feasibility Study. Presented at the PhyCS 2016 - 3rd International Conference on Physiological Computing Syst, Lisbon.
- Afonso Gonçalves and Mónica Cameirão. (2016). Evaluating Body Tracking Interaction in Floor Projection Displays with an Elderly Population. Presented at the PhyCS 2016 - 3rd International Conference on Physiological Computing Syst, Lisbon.
- Projeto AHA: Assistência Humana Aumentada. Coluna na revista Robótica, Vol 98, 2015.
- Vizzy. Com este robot não vai poder fingir que está cansado para fazer exercício. Reportagem no Jornal i. 4 de Maio de 2015.